SciGirls is an all-girls science camp in Tallahassee, FL. It is a joint venture by the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory and WFSU.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
SciGirls I- Day 3
SciGirls I had a fun, fulfilling day 3 creating bottle rockets. Later, they shot off the rockets to see which ones would go the furthest. They also made marshmallow molecules! Yum!! They got to have a look into a chemistry experiment too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Calls of the Forest
-
It's hard enough to find a slow loris in the forests of Vietnam--so
addressing the complex threats to the species is all the harder.
Making sense of nanotechnology in northern Canada
-
Can nanotechnology help the economy of Edmonton become less dependent on
oil?On the flight to Edmonton, I sat next to Ted, a friendly giant with a
pronounc...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.